NewsPrice cuts (03 January 2012)
version 2.3 - released (05 September 2011)
New version 2.3 comming out soon ... (19 August 2011)
Area of use (physical models):
- Stress analysis
- Soft body dynamics
- Modal analysis
- Steady-state and transient heat transfer + thermal radiation
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) + heat transfer, contaminant dispersion
- Wave propagation
- Flow through porous media
- Shape (geometry) optimization
Advanced Graphical User Interface (GUI) allows:
- Repair of geometry errors.
- Automatic 3D quality tetrahedral mesh generation.
- Loads and constraints can be applied to points, lines, surfaces and volumes.
- Visually evaluate calculated results displayed directly on the model or as a graph.
- Produce design reports.
Products:Element, Material, Mesh, VFview, VFcalc, Heat, Potential, Stress, Wave and Current
Motivation:Our main goal is to provide users such as small and medium business companies with powerful simulation solver tools at affordable prices.
Currently there is a limited range of commercial software available, most of them are very expensive and therefore lots of small companies can not justify the expense.