version 1.3 - comming soon
Within next two weeks a new version of Range Software package will be released. So what will be new in this release?
- Unsteady boundary conditions (time-dependent)
- Local coordinates for fixed displacement
- element type priority changed
- Model database update (at first execution of the software)
- Advanced record selector
- Quick help - dialog with a short description on the icons, keyboard short-cuts and a mouse control
- Crash detection and reporting - if crash or unusual termination occurs than on the next run software will ask you to send a log file to the server
- Material database update (at first execution of the software)
More details on this new features will be provided in the documentation and the release notes.
14 February 2008
News Archive « 3 months for free | previousnext | version 1.3 - released »