version 2.1 - released
Range Software 2.1
- CFD solver (Incompressible viscous flow) - Fluid
- CFD heat-transfer model + wall/fluid heat exchange
- CFD contaminant dispersion model
- Temperature dependent material properties
- Unit conversion of imported models (m, mm, cm, in, ft, yd)
- New boundary conditions for stress analysis (Traction force [N], weight [kg])
- Gmsh mesh file import/export
- ISO surfaces
- 64bit IronCAD add-in
- + Lots of small improvements and bug-fixes
Area of use (physical models):
- CFD (Incompressible viscous flow) - NEW
- Steady and transient heat transfer + radiation
- Wave equations
- Acoustic pressure problems
- Flow through porous media
- Shape (geometry) optimization
iRaCS - Online computing:
Users are now able to solve all problems ON-LINE and for FREE!
Find out more here.
IronCAD users can now use Range FEA plugin for IronCAD to automatically export their models to Element.
Windows installer contains 32bit and 64bit plugin.
18 January 2010
News Archive « New CFD solver | previousnext | JRIV - Encompassed Design Engineering Solutions »