version 2.2 - released
Range Software 2.2
- Modal analysis.
- Binary file format - faster loading.
- New boundary condition for stress analysis (Displacement - normal to the surface).
- Element - Automatic detection which matrix solver is most appropriate for a given problem.
- Multiple entity selection in boundary condition dialog.
- Element - line split function.
- + Lots of small improvements and bug-fixes
Area of use (physical models):
- CFD (Incompressible viscous flow)
- Modal analysis - NEW
- Steady and transient heat transfer + radiation
- Wave equations
- Acoustic pressure problems
- Flow through porous media
- Shape (geometry) optimization
iRaCS - Online computing:
Users are able to solve all problems ON-LINE and for FREE!
Find out more here.
IronCAD users can use Range FEA plugin for IronCAD to automatically export their models to Element.
Windows installer contains 32bit and 64bit plugin.
01 June 2010
News Archive « JRIV - Encompassed Design Engineering Solutions | previousnext | New version 2.3 comming out soon ... »