version 2.3 - released
Range Software 2.3
- Element - User can customize the toolbar icons and keyboard shortcuts.
- Element - Added 'Clone model' function.
- Element - Draw basic 3D objects (hexahedron, cylinder, cone, sphere).
- Element - Transform (scale, translate, rotate) parts of the geometry.
- Element - Advanced geometry transformation options.
- Heat - Advanced convection boundary condition.
- All - Setup and pos-tprocess monitoring nodes/points.
- + Lots of small improvements and bug-fixes
Area of use (physical models):
- CFD (Incompressible viscous flow)
- Modal analysis
- Steady and transient heat transfer + radiation
- Wave equations
- Acoustic pressure problems
- Flow through porous media
- Shape (geometry) optimization
iRaCS - Online computing:
Users are able to solve all problems ON-LINE and for FREE!
Find out more here.
IronCAD users can use Range FEA plugin for IronCAD to automatically export their models to Element.
Windows installer contains 32bit and 64bit plugin.
05 September 2011
News Archive « New version 2.3 comming out soon ... | previousnext | Price cuts »