version 1.1 - released
Range Software Package - version 1.1 release
This is a second stable release.
Two versions of Range Software Package has been released.
To find out what the differences between these two versions are please refer to Why to purchase.
- Radiative heat transfer - new method of coupling the two separate physical models guarantees fast, accurate and memmory saving solution.
- Restart option - simulations can be restarted from the point where they stopped or any other previous result file.
- Unsteady solution - this option is now made available also in the DEMO version.
- Improved mesh generator - generate multiple body groups with different volume constraints.
- Node & Element numbers - node and element numbers can be displayed on the screen.
- Post-processing - different color schemes can be applied to produce even more attractive results.
- VFcalc - time saving, effective and very accurate View-Factor calculation algorithm which support shading.
- Supported Operating Systems:
17 September 2007
News Archive « version 1.1 - comming soon | previousnext | version 1.1.3 - AutoCAD DXF support »