Finite Element Linear Stress-Strain solver.
- Hookes law
- Finite Element Method (FEM)
- 0D - point - with defined volume
- 1D - line - with defined cross-sectional area
- 2D - triangle - with defined thickness
- 3D - tetrahedron
- Fixed displacement
- Fixed force
- Fixed pressure
- Fixed traction
- Fixed weight
- Reaction forces
- Stress can be linked with Heat and use computed temperatures as an input for initial deformations due to thermal expansion.
- Stress can be linked with Potential and use computed pressure at surfaces as a boundary condition.
- Shape optimization algorithm
Screenshot of computed results loaded in Element: