iRaCS - Online computing
iRaCS - internet Range Computational System
iRaCS is a GRID-like network of independent computers which can solve individual problems.
iRaCS consists of three parts:
- Client – submits jobs
- Executor – executes submitted jobs
- Server – matches Client's and Executor's requests
iRaCS is easy to use:
- Set-up a problem. (Element)
- Click solve-online. (Element)
- Wait until job is finished. (gClient)
- Download the results. (gClient)
NOTE: iRaCS is currently in a TEST state so occasional inaccessibility is possible!
How to submit a job
- Become a registered member.
Only registered members are allowed to use iRaCS service for FREE.
- Download and install the latest version of the software.
- Activate your FREE license
- Set-up your problem (analysis) in program Element.
- In the Solve dialog select Solve on-line (iRaCS) check-box and click Execute button.
This will launch gClient tool which will connect to the service and will allow you to submit a job.
Discussion (posts: 0)