How to install
Installation - How To
Windows XP / Vista
- Download the Windows installation package.
- Close all running programs
- Double click on the downloaded install executable
- Accept the license and follow the steps until the installer is finished.
- If you are installing without Administrator previledges you need to add/modify two environment variables:
- RANGE_DIR = [Installation directory]
- PATH = [Installation directory]\bin;[Installation directory]\GTK\bin
- Download the Linux RPM package suitable for your distribution.
- as root in the command line type
# rpm -i range-2.3.0-1.s114-i586.rpm
- Linux users (Fedora 15) might need to install xterm and xorg-x11-fonts-ISO8859-1-100dpi packages.
- Download the Linux DEB package suitable for your distribution.
- in the command line type
# sudo dpkg -i range_2.3.0-1_u1104-i386.deb